Animated Pink Cute Ghost

Translate my blog ♥

Friday, February 7, 2014

30 Days Lolita Challenge: Day 7 ♥

♥
Day 7 – 10 people who inspire your lolita style.

♪♫♪

1 ~ Ruban Rose

2 ~ Princess Peachie

3 ~ Pixie Late




♥
I'm so sorry but I can't reach 10, cause I actually never follow anybody. I was very impressed by the style of these three girls.
♥
Ruban Rose coordinates in a way that I find wonderful. The frequent use of bolero and cardigans instead of blouses under the jsks makes the outfit less sugary imo. Her hair are always so perfect also!
♥
Princess Peachie is so sweet!! She shows how you can be an adorable lolita with a low budget! She owns mostly bodyline or offbrand stuff indeed.
♥
Pixie_Late's outfits are very originals. I love how she matches wigs with clothes! Even if she dresses mostly gyaru now, I hope to see her coords again!

♪♫♪



See ya tomorrow, with day 8 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment