Animated Pink Cute Ghost

Translate my blog ♥

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

52 weeks Lolita Challenge - because it'n never enough! - 1 ~ 5 pieces that every Lolita wardrobe should have, regardless of style

Hello everyone!
I realized that for keeping writing my blog I need a guide, so a challenge is perfect! This one is one year long! :D

52 weeks Lolita Challenge
  1.  5 pieces that every Lolita wardrobe should have, regardless of style
  2.  5 movies for Lolitas
  3.  What my own Lolita lifestyle is like 
  4.  Favorite thing to put on my head
  5.  My wardrobe turnover
  6.  My favorite Lolita brand
  7.  Why I wear Lolita?
  8.  Why don't I wear Lolita more often?
  9.  5 keywords that describe my personal Lolita style
  10.  How I first found out about Lolita
  11.  3 trends I wish would come back
  12.  Combining other fashions with Lolita
  13.  Lolitas I have met in real life
  14.  Lolitas I would love to meet
  15.  3 things I wish I was told when I was a new Lolita
  16.  10 facts about my Lolita wardrobe
  17.  My first meetup
  18.  Trends I thought I would never get into, but I now love
  19.  Trends I thought I loved, but now I'm not too keen on
  20.  How satisfied I am with my current wardrobe
  21.  Plan for a trip! A week's worth of Lolita outfits I can fit in a small suitcase
  22.  How I accessorize
  23.  What influences my Lolita style
  24.  What's in my makeup bag
  25.  Best places to wear Lolita
  26.  How I get out of a wardrobe slump
  27.  Purses that I love
  28.  Bloomers or no bloomers?
  29.  Lolitafying things in my everyday life
  30.  How long it took me to build a complete wardrobe
  31.  Impulse buys that were totally worth it
  32.  My best deal
  33.  Something that I made
  34.  Wardrobe blunders! Things I bought that I ended up regretting!
  35.  What I thought when I got my first real piece of Lolita
  36.  Nails to match my favorite looks
  37.  Something that's not my style, but I love anyways
  38.  Favorite hair style
  39.  Most versatile Lolita item I own
  40.  5 inspirational fictional characters
  41.  Fondest meetup memory
  42.  The ways in which I fit the cliche
  43.  The ways in which I do not fit the cliche
  44.  How strangers react to my clothes, and how I react to their reactions
  45.  Something that was a gift
  46.  Parasols: Vital or frivolous?
  47.  The item in my wardrobe that was the hardest to get
  48.  My "signature" outfit
  49.  My favorite Lolita print
  50.  What's in my closet, but I haven't worn yet!
  51.  Predict the next Lolita trend!
  52.  How Lolita has changed me

♥

Week one: 5 pieces that every Lolita wardrobe should have, regardless of style

1 - A good and puffy petticoat! A lolita dress is not lolita without the right puffiness!
♥
♥
2 - Comfy but cute shoes/boots. You can surely choose a pair is not by a Lolita brand, the world is full of cute shoes! I love teaparties! 
♥
♥
3 - Bloomers is-the-way! I hate sitting without wearing bloomers or tights! And they keep you warm and hygienically protected when you sit on the ground or in a public place.
♥
♥
4 - Head piece, whatever you want but you NEED at least one! I love roses and bow and Btssb ones!
♥
♥
5 - A bag in the main color of your wardrobe. If you keep one color as principal, one good bag in this color is enough for all your coord!
♥

See ya next week with the 52WLC!
♥


No comments:

Post a Comment