Animated Pink Cute Ghost

Translate my blog ♥

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Bento experiment and back in time!

Hi there! I finally decided to write in english here! probably it's the worst english ever, but I'll try!! (`・ω・´)”
so, let's start!
last sunday, I went with my sister, my cousins and my uncles in a place we used to spend our holydays..


This house is a really mess right now.. the last time we were here is almost 10 years ago.. (ノД`)・゜・。
Unfortunately it isn't is not our property, but Of another uncle! for some reason, he won't repair it!

For this trip I decide to prepare two bentobox!! (☆^O^☆) I bought these cute things for make them!


the blue bento box is Stich!! the cute rabbit and the little bear are for eggs! My eggs were horrible! ( ̄个 ̄) the little red plastic piece is for octopus wurstel! so funny!! I made onigiri too!

Prisca! Don't eat it!!
They weren't so bad! It's a little bit difficult to shape the rice in a good way, btw!

I'd love to come back here for the holidays some day..

No comments:

Post a Comment