Animated Pink Cute Ghost

Translate my blog ♥

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Animal crossing new leaf! ♥

One month ago, my boyfriend gave to me (for our 2nd anniversary) The new animal crossing game! I bought for him kid Icarus uprising, always for 3ds. I love to share my video game passion with him!


Anyway, this is my first AC game and I didn't know how it works very well.. Here in Italy the add it's a little silly and it shows the game like it was for child.. The firsts days I really didn't know what to do, lately I finally understand how much wonderful it is! There are a lot of things I didn't know yet, like how to expand shops or how to make my city prettier, but it's so funny find out it slowly!
I've red on the web that a lot of people have a really cute city, lot of stuff and have expanded all shop.. It's true that I get the game very late, but seems that other people play Animal crossing all day and night.. I love take it easy!! It's a game and I want enjoy it longer than I can, is it wrong?!
Unfortunately I don't have any screenshot 'cause I'm writing whit my iPhone.. But, trust me, my city isn't so interesting to see right now! I'm working on, cutting extra trees and putting flowers in cute ways! I want to play it now! Damn it! (^o^)
Btw it's so relaxing, I like so much this type of game!
Sorry for my non-sense post..
I'm even a little bit rusty with English, so forgive me for my mistakes! (≧∇≦)
I'd love to add you in my Nintendo 3ds friends! If you want too, please comment this post with you friend code!
See you soon guys!
Thanks for bear me!! ♥

2 comments:

  1. ...appena lo compro te lo dico, ho intenzione di prenderlo anche io durante il periodo di ferie ;D!

    ReplyDelete
  2. si? ^--^ appena lo prendi dimmi anche il tuo codice amico così ti aggiungo!

    ReplyDelete