Animated Pink Cute Ghost

Translate my blog ♥

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Happy Xmas!

Well, I'm one day late, but Merry Christmas to everyone anyway!
Did you have great time? I hope so!
Here in Como the wheather is horrible.. Rain and rain and rain.. ( TДT)
But I have nice time however! We opened our presents after get up: I bought for my mum this one
 ♥
And this dress for my sister
They were quite happy! I was so desperate because it's so difficult to buy something for my sister! But I remembered that she liked this dress when she saw it on a magazine.
I recieved from my mum a skirt and a lolita coat (but it's in custom right now。゜(`Д´)゜。 )
I want it so badly!!! ( ˘ ³˘)♥
While my sister bought a present for me and my mum togheter... A trip in Paris!! ♥
My first thought was "OH MY GOSH! I will be able to buy in the BtSSB shop!!!" (♥ω♥ ) ~♪
I saw Paris already, but I was little and I didn't enjoy it very much..
This time it will be different! 
My Boyfriend buy me a cool Gengar t-shirt that glow in the dark and the Homura figures that match my Madoka!
To tell the truth this figure is quite better than Madoka one.. the box is black ( Madoka's one was white) and the pedestal is hexagonal and not round! I think that the Homura figures is a remake of this series!
Finally Madoka has her best friend with her!

Btw,
We had breakfast outside, then we came back home and prepare lunch!
We ate a lot, especially appetizers! We ♥ them!

This Christmas was the opportunity to wear my Pure Lady op! My outifit was not a full Lolita coordinate because I was late and I don't want to ruin my stuff in the rain!!

I love Christmas and I love buy present for the people I love!


3 comments:

  1. ...che bello il cappottino °^°!
    Buone Feste ♥!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. buone feste anche a te, anche se in ritardo °3° grazie per il cappotto! non vedo l'ora di metterlo, peccato che è in dogana dal 23 dicembre e neanche oggi si è mosso..

      Delete
    2. eh, l'unico fastidio delle feste è che non si muove niente da dogana/posta ç_ç'
      ...spero ti sia arrivato adesso >___<'''!

      Delete