Animated Pink Cute Ghost

Translate my blog ♥

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

My last weeks

As usual.. I'm tired.. soo~ tired! Yesterday I fell asleep on the sofa at 19:30 and woke up at 21:30!
I didn't nothing special in these days, bought some xmas' presents and saw The Hobbit last thursday and Hunger Games on 27th of November.
I really like these movies! Hunger Games is very true to the book, Lo Hobbit.. well, not very much!
My boyfriend loves to death Tolkien and during the movie he complained in every scene that the book is different.. Anyway, I read the book when I was only 13/14 (10 years ago!!) and I didn't remember anything and this helped me to enjoy the movie more than my friends! XD
I love Thranduil and Smaug while Legolas (that I love in LOTR) seems to me like an dancer bowman bitch! XD the scene of the barrels was tooo much even for him!

Now I want to see Frozen.. I saw a few trailer and it seems so pretty! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment