Animated Pink Cute Ghost

Translate my blog ♥

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

F+F review

Finally my review for my last purchases!
I received my package some time ago, but I had no time to write it before ( and I'm soo~ lazy too! )
I had some trouble with DHL.. They called me on Sunday to inform me they would give me the package on monday.. in the end I put my hands on it on Thursday because they haven't passed at all. "-__-

Anyway, i'm quite happy with my little haul, the shirt is lovely!
 ♥
the cotton is pretty good, the seams too, I found only a couple of wires in matching the buttons holes.
the lace on the sleeves is amazing! so soft and sparkle!
 ♥
This is the ribbon on the sleeve. It's not very cute, but I think I can remove it.
 ♥
The little bow on the front can be removed, but you can see on my index finger, under there is a not so esthetic button.
 ♥
I really love the square neckline! more elegant than peterpan collar, I think!
 ♥
the tag
 ♥
Other details!
  



And now the petticoat!
Well, it's really huge! Maybe it hasn't been a good purchase because I don't know when I can wear such a big petti!




I already have a petticoat from dear celine and this one is not soft like that, but is more strong!
I'll show you!

Without petticoat

With Dear Celine one

With F+F one

Maybe is not so notable in these pics, but I swear, the difference is amazing!!
F+F's petti is not suitable for this dress, actually, It's more for cupcakes type I guess, maybe because this part make a flaw under this type of fabric/shape.
(trying to make it less notable! XD)
 ♥
I'll try soon under a brand and more heavy dress, maybe my new one Pure Lady Op in Black!!
I loo~ve it so much!! 

See you soon with a more personal entry! ♥
XXX Giugi ♥



















No comments:

Post a Comment