Animated Pink Cute Ghost

Translate my blog ♥

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Pinky Paradise Vassen Shinny Green review

Hi everyone! As promise, I'm going to write a review about my recent orders!
Let's start with Pinky Paradise circle lenses' Vassen Shinny Green
I bought them with prescription as I'm a mole! >A<

I choosed global mail 'cause there was a sale on this type of shipping.
I paid on 25th of september
It was shipped on 4th of October
I recieved it on 18th of October

It was a really little package, long about 20 cm
The lenses was wrapped in this foam
 ♥
I recieved a pink fish lenscase (Uhg! A little ugly!! XD)
And here the little containers with the lenses! I've told you, I'm quite blind!
Soo~ let's try!

I was without makeup (A MONSTEEEEER! XD) and the light is not natural, so the color is not the true one , I'll make a best pic when finally stops raining!
I was feeling like an alien!

Anyway, they're so comfortable (but I use presc. lenses very often so maybe it's that the reason I feel them so comfy), so soft and color is wonderful. The prescription is perfect. they are exactly like my usual lenses.
Even if the first sight is quite shocking, with time they look so cute worn!

I highly recommend them! 


2 comments:

  1. belle, avrei proprio bisogno di lenti nuove piĆ¹ "naturali" di quelle che uso normalmente...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for doing this review. <3 I've been trying to find a review of the Vassen Shinny Green contacts!

    I must say that these look super cool! Love that shade of green! :D
    Now I want to try them too; I really love green circle lenses!

    You don't happen to have more photos of you wearing this pair, by any chance? :)

    ReplyDelete