Animated Pink Cute Ghost

Translate my blog ♥

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Madoka figures!

Two week ago, me, my boy and my friends went to Fumettopoli, a comic fair.. Actually, it's amazingly small.. I went with the idea to buy absolutely a figures, but it seems to me that all prices were bigger then usually. I look for a cute figures everywhere.. My choices was between a Mawaru penguindrum figures (I found only two in all stand) and Puella Magi ones.. But I had few money with me so decided what to buy was extremely hard.. We were at the point to go away, when I decided to buy absolutely a figures.. On the last stand near the exit, I *finally* found this!
It cost 30 €, just the money I have in my pocket! It's a little bit expensive for me for a figures, but it's my first one and now I want the all collection! (*^o^*) there so many figures of Puella Magi, so I have to try hard to find the ones of this series.. I'm not to sure to buy them online.. I hate customs tax and on Europe site I think the price was higher.. 
Sooner or later, I will show you my whole collection, I swear! (≧∇≦)

No comments:

Post a Comment