Animated Pink Cute Ghost

Translate my blog ♥

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Waiting for lolita stuff!

Today I've ordered few lolita stuff! I bought this pair of shoes from Bodyline in black
I really like these shoes from the first time I saw them! Actually, maybe I would be able to find a similar pair here in a local shop, but I want to try how to fit these ones.. I'm a little freak, I know! XD

Then, I bought this lovely blouse! I figured out that I hate peterpan collar or high collar, so this one is perfect! I hope it'll fit me well!
I really love puffy jsk or skirt so my next purchase was this HUGE petticoat! I really want to try this!
♥ 
I'm waiting also for a pair of circle lenses I have ordered a week ago.
When all these things will arrive, I'm going to make a review, so stay tuned! ♥


2 comments:

  1. quella camicia ce l'ho anche io, è MERAVIGLIOSA!
    son curiosa per le lentine, sembrano bellissime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sul serio? meno male! sono andata sulla fiducia perchè non ho trovato review sull'egl! anche la tua è nera? pensavo di prenderla anche bianca un giorno se mi sta bene! per le lenti, speriamo! la spedizione è davvero lunga! XD

      Delete