Animated Pink Cute Ghost

Translate my blog ♥

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

52 weeks Lolita Challenge - 11 ~ 3 trends I wish would come back

In lolita fashion trends change soo fast and so constantly.
This year, for exemple at Enchanted, you could see a lot of OTT headdress for both Classic or Sweet or the use of the tights insted of otk or ankle socks!

But which old trend I wish would come back?

1 ~ Otk and ankle sock in sweet lolita
well, otks are not out of fashion already, but I hope they will not become it! Tights are so comfortable but I socks like ankle socks or otks seems to cute to me for sweet!



2 ~ Country Lolita and other substyles
I like mostly hime, country and sailor and lately this styles are disappearing IMO and it's such a pity :(



3 ~ Rectangular Headdress
I never worn one of these just because my hair was not suitable for this accessory, but I love to see them!
I hope to catch one someday or make it! It's one of easier accessory you can make!




No comments:

Post a Comment