Animated Pink Cute Ghost

Translate my blog ♥

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

52 weeks Lolita Challenge - 7 ~ Why I wear Lolita?

Hello everyone!
This week the question is: Why I wear Lolita?
It's simple, it makes me feel pretty!
Normally, when a girl grows up, she wants to be sexy or attractive. Cute or pretty are usually used for little girls, but I love to feel that way! And also, this fashion is so special and rare, it's really difficult find another person with your same dress!!
And every dress is so special, they have wonderful details, soft fabrics, lovely prints, exclusive lace!
Every brand is different, you can recognize it only looking the dress!
And another reason I love lolita is that it's funny and colorful! It's possible to mix styles and pattern, and change drastically the look of an outfit changing only the blouse and shoes!

The real question should be this:
Why shouldn't I wear lolita?

See you next week with the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment