Animated Pink Cute Ghost

Translate my blog ♥

Saturday, May 17, 2014

My May little shopping! Manic Panic, Socks and Lockshop Luckypack!

Hello guys!
This beginning month I bought few things I want to share with you!
The most important are Manic Panic hair dye!
 ♥
Cotton Candy Pink and Bad Boy Blue will be pastel-ized on my hair soon!! I'm so excited!!
I want an effect like this ("after" obviously!) with blue instead of purple more or less, because my hair aren't long like this!

Another purchase was a pair of thigh from Bodyline (taobao actually!) for 2 euros, because shipping was free!! They arrive today so I didn't try it already! [here]

Someone of you have them? I hope they fit well!

And for last, today I bought a Lockshop Luckypack!
I choose "surprise me" option!
 I wonder what will I receive!! With the fortune I have, I really hope ones that I don't have already!!
I'm curious about others pack! If you have it, link in comment!! XD

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment