Animated Pink Cute Ghost

Translate my blog ♥

Sunday, March 2, 2014

30 Days Lolita Challenge: Day 30 - End! ♥

Day 30 – A photo of yourself taken today and 3 good things that’s happened over the last 30

♪♫♪


Today is the last day of "30 days lolita challenge".. I'm a little bit sad because this game helped me writing my blog with regularity and think about my lolita life.
In this days the 3 good things happened were:

1 ~ I had to think of what I like and what not. I convinced myself I like classic the most, but I lied to myself. I like Mary Magdalene, it's true, but sweet, in particular Ap, is the style I really love. I thought that for my age sweet was not good, but it's absolutely not true! Everyone should be able to wear what they want, isn't it?

2 ~ I got one of the most gorgeous dress I've ever seen by AP! Romantic Rose Letter is really a precious print and the cut of the dresses are fabulous! I hope to get the other jsk!

3 ~ When I was little I wore always awful clothes. I'm not very skinny and this made me feel like I had to hide my body with jeans and sweater, but this didn't make me prettier.. Dresses and skirts "hide" better my hips and make me more feminine! This month I've bought only dresses, not only for lolita, and I'm happy about this. I'm finding my own style! Yeah!! 
Well.. This challenge is over! I really hope you enjoyed it and maybe give you the wish to start one yourself!
If you followed me, please keep doing it!! 
Kisses

♪♫♪



See ya in the next post! ♥

2 comments:

  1. yeeeeeee sei già alla fine!!! complimenti!!!!!!^^ io sono un po indietro ma ce la farò XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mi dispiace un po' aver finito.. :( però adesso seguirò la tua!!

      Delete