Animated Pink Cute Ghost

Translate my blog ♥

Monday, March 31, 2014

Reaching a dream dress ♥

Good Morning everyone!
Before leaving for Paris I won an auction on mbok.
It was one of my print dream dress: Little Birds Symphonya in sax! I remember when this print was released, that I fell in love with the sax jsk, but unfortunately this colorway there wasn't on international webshop. I didn't know how using a shopping service, so the dress escaped me!
I lost interest in it last year but when I finally saw on mbok I want to try to catch it!
It took a week for arrive! I used Chibi Tenshi service like for the Romantic Rose Letter!
I don't get customs taxes! yeah! Nina wants to check if it's alright! XD
Inside there is a GLB sheet! 
Inside the ems bag there was an AP bag!
And inside that, another bag! A closet Child one! I thought it was from the auction, because there was a side opened. Surely Chibi Tenshi checked it was the right dress!!
And ta-daah!
Cage details
First try with my baby blouse!!

This wig seems make my head super big! I hadn't make up so I put the strawberry mark, but without I was proportionate!

What do you think? I love this dress every minute more! ♥

2 comments: