Animated Pink Cute Ghost

Translate my blog ♥

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Ready for Paris?

Hello everyone! How are you? The challenge is over but I want to keep writing my blog with regularity!
In two weeks, me and my mum finally go to Paris! I'm very excited about this because I want to see the things I didn't see last time and see again the wonderful things I saw!
I want planning everything, museums, shops, maybe meal too! Unfortunately, Parisian museums have a closing day and we'll be there on these days! So we have to overlap our visit in the right way!
As I said before, the first thing I thought when I heard Paris was Baby! But yesterday I checked their Parisian blog., the same dress in Paris cost 140€ more than Baby Japanese web-shop..
I know there are shipping, customs fee and change rate costs but 140 € it's really too much!
So, I change my mind. I surely will visit the shop and if I'll find a blouse or a pair of shoes maybe I will buy it..
But only if it is a super-unmissable-piece-of-wonder!
Surely not a dress.. I don't like so much Baby's designs!
In place of a super expensive dress, I'm thinking about buying a new compact camera, 'cause mine is 7 years old and the battery is quite dead! I don't want to bring the reflex because is heavy but don't take pictures in Paris is a crime!! I'm undecided about what type.. If a super colorful mini compact or a semi-professional one..

I want to decide even what to wear once there.. Lolita is out, I have only a hand baggage and I want to leave it empty more than I can for fill with new stuff! Paris is a fashion city and I hope to wear cool clothes, but if I don't decide now, I'm sure I will put on what I find without sense!!

I have to decide in hurry! :D

Do you ever visit Paris? There is a wonderful place you loved? Did you wore a special outfit?



See ya soon with a quick review of Clobba and Angelic Pretty!




2 comments:

  1. che bello!!!! vi divertirete un sacco e vedrete cose stupende *w* ho già voglia di tornarci pure io!!! da baby qualche affare si trova! magari hanno lasciato qualche saldo comunque! a me piace un pochino la nuova serie "La Traviata" se la vedi dal vivo dimmi se ne vale la pena che in caso la tengo d'occhio XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. speriamo di trovare qualcosa!! terrò d'occhio "la traviata" (mi fa morir dal ridere XD) e ti dirò allora!!

      Delete