Animated Pink Cute Ghost

Translate my blog ♥

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Day two in Paris!

On Tuesday we went to the Musee d'Orsay! We got up fairly early, had breakfast and took the metro to get there.



We walked along the Seine (there was a lot of wind!) and when we arrived a looong row of people was already there! Were 10, but seemed that the museum was still closed.. and it was actually, in fact when they opened at 10,30 all the people broke the row and ran on the entry!
We were a little bit confused, but it's irritating to be passed by people get there later than you, so we ran to the entrance too! It' was quite funny to be honest and when we were inside we realized that we haven't pay the ticket! I would be entry without paying anyway, because for people that have less than 26 years living in the EU the entry was free!
So, we were in!
Impressionists are our favorite artists, we were so excited to be there! But we preferred to start from other sections and leave them for last!
Was forbidden to take pictures inside, but everyone did it anyway.. I'm the only one, I think, that left the camera in my bag and enjoy the museum. There were a lot of rude people, one man, for take a picture with the famous painting "Le déjeuner sur l'herbe" by Manet yelled to two woman for make them move away!
The view from the museum was amazing! This is the only picture I took inside, but no work of art has been involved or abused while shooting! XD

Once out, we went to Notre Dame, my absolutely favorite church! I really love the inside, even if normally I like Gothic style the most.





While we were inside, the sun came out! Finally!
Later, I convinced my mum to go to Princess Crepe! I was very curious to try one crepe, but once there, I didn't understand the menu, and I wasn't able tu order a crepe with fresh fruit!! XD So I choose one with Strawberry Cheescake!



Unfortunately there was a lot of wind so it was quite cold..
We walked some more, but nothing special to say about it! Our second day finished there, but our third day was really full!

See you soon! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment