Animated Pink Cute Ghost

Translate my blog ♥

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Day one in Paris ♥

Here I am! As promise, I'm gonna tell you something more about my trip in Paris!
We left home quite late, because we won't be tired the rest of the day.
When we arrive at the tollbooth in the morning, we paid 20 cents less, (The day started in the good way!) than we reach the airport quite quickly.
The air travel was super fast and the pilot made ​​an excellent landing, we haven't even noticed that the plane hit the ground!
Once in Paris, a sign told us that for that day the public transport were all free, because the pollution! So lucky!
Once arrived in hotel, we washed up our face, left our luggage and go out again! We decided to go to Montmartre firstly. The weather wasn's so good, unfortunately.. :(

After we went to Moulin Rouge and Pigalle area. The numerous sexyshops were as usual.. exaggerated! LOL!

After this, we went to Lafayette.. The most of the shops are so expensive and IMO even quite ugly!
The only part I loved was the toy section! I'm a huge fan of Sylvanian Family and Playmobile! I hoped to find a Hunger Games' Barbie but there were only the Divergent's ones.. :(

So.. Our first day ended here more or less.. Nothing more to say I think!
See you soon with Day 2!
Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment