Animated Pink Cute Ghost

Translate my blog ♥

Monday, March 31, 2014

Days 3 and 4 in Paris!

Wednesday was the fullest day of our trip! It was the day dedicated to the Louvre Museum, so, as the day before, we woke up early and went by metro.
There were a lot of people in row but when the museum opened we entered in really few minute.
The Louvre is really big! We spent all our morning visiting two of  three pavilions. I love paintings and sculptures but I have to admit we were quite tired. We decided to go out of the museum for lunch and return in the late afternoon.
We had a super quickly lunch and then went for a walk in Père Lachaise, the famous graveyard of Paris where are buried great personalities of the past.
After that, we went to Baby the Stars Shine Bright!
The prices were really high! Even the cheaper jsk was over 300 €! But go there and don't buy nothing was a pity! So I decided to try some blouse! I have already a white, ivory and black blouse so I wanted a pink one. The most gorgeous models were all in black, but in my wardrobe they don't fit at all! Helped by my mum, I finally decided what buy after tried 3 different style. All the items in the shops were absolutely adorable.. I love all Baby stuff except the jsks/ops! I know is strange, but but there it is!
With my super lovely blouse in my bag, we returned in Louvre. We visited half of the last pavilion, and than returned in the hotel for rest a while.
For dinner, we went near the Eiffel Tower. There were few people, probably because the tower was going to be closed. Anyway, it's really beautiful and suggestive with all those lights!

Thursday we spent all our time turning a bit in the places we already visited. We wanted to go to Versailles, but we were afraid to be late for the airplane, so we decided to stay near the hotel.
We didn't nothing special, I tried Chocolate and Vanilla macarons (?) and my mum bought a present for my sister. We visited Mont Matre again, because the day was wonderful!
And sadly it was time to come back..
My travelogue ends here.. I hope you find it least a little interesting!
Thanks for reading! ♥

2 comments: