Animated Pink Cute Ghost

Translate my blog ♥

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

52 weeks Lolita Challenge - 3 ~ What my own Lolita lifestyle is like

Hello everyone!
How are you? Here I am again for this 52 weeks challenge!
This week I'm quite in difficult, because I don't have a "Lolita lifestyle", to be honest this year I wore lolita just one time (shame on meeee!) so even if I follow all news and update, know where and how to buy, I'm starting to think about myself like an "half-lolita".
As said before, I love to keep myself  informed about events, new prints/release, new indie brand, coordinates. But the most thing I preferred is look for "the big deal", so I checked egl sales, mbok, lacemarket, closetchild and more!
Unfortunately, I'm not a very quiet person, and acting if I was, it would make me feel fake, so even if I try to be more peaceful, you surely will not see me like a super cute and princely lolita!
There'are only few "rules" I follow:
1. Be kind
2. Be honest
3. Be polite

These simply rules should be follow not only in lolita obviously, and I try everyday to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment