Animated Pink Cute Ghost

Translate my blog ♥

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Casual Lolita and Shopping in a rainy day

Hello everyone! Today is an ugly rainy day, as usual on Sunday lately!
I really wanted to wear one of my lolita dress and despite of the weather, I did it!
So this was my outfit!
And my hairstyle! Now that my hair are quite long I love to use flowers to keep them in order!
I really like them! I don't know even how I made them! :D

So my outfit is made by:
Dress: Angelic Pretty - Pure Lady jsk
Jacket: Offbrand
Thighs: H&M
Shoes: Dr. Martens
Bag: Carpisa
Flowers: H&M

Once at home, I decided to cut the bangs of my Lockshop wig. I was afraid to make a big mess, but I think it came fairly well, isn't it?

I'm sooo~ cute in this photo!! ahahaha!
See you soon guys!

2 comments:

  1. ah già ma che sciocca non ci avevo fatto caso alla frangia!!!! mi devi dire come hai fatto alla fine così finalmente lo faccio pure io, sono stufa di vederle tutte con il ciuffo di lato XDXD comunque l'outfit casual ti sta davvero molto bene! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie! Per la frangia sono andata un po' a caso! XD volevo tagliarla davanti e poi fare il resto sulla "testa-manichino" ma non essendo piena non ci sono riuscita! quindi ho tagliato prima al centro, per avere una linea guida, ma rimanendo sempre un pochino lunga.. poi ho provato a imitare i parrucchieri, pettina-ferma con le dita-taglia andando verso l'esterno! non penso sia drittissima ma basta muoverla un pochino con le mani e non si nota! XD

      Delete