Animated Pink Cute Ghost

Translate my blog ♥

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

52 weeks Lolita Challenge - 2 ~ 5 movies for Lolitas

Hello everyone!
This week is movie-time! As said before in 30 days lolita challenge, I think that movies/songs/books are not related to lolita.. it's all about clothes, is not a lifestyle!
But if I have to, I think romantic and animation movies are absolutely the best!

This is my top 5:

1 ~ Hayao Miyazaki - Howl's Moving Castle [trailer here]
 ♥ 
 
2 ~ Hayao Miyazaki - Spirited Away [trailer here]
♥ 
  3 ~ Pride and Prejudice [I think all versions are good! Here is the Joe Wright one and here Simon Langton one! (sorry for the bad quality I can't find one better!] 

4 ~ Any movie by Pixar! I ♥ them!

5 ~ LOTR a must-see even if is not romantic or animation!!  

See ya next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment