Animated Pink Cute Ghost

Translate my blog ♥

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

52 weeks Lolita Challenge - 5 ~ My wardrobe turnover

Hello everyone!
This week I'm gonna talk about my wardrobe turnover.
Actually I didn't sold many dresses, but my chess chocolate set made me earn a lot of money!
I spent so much too when I bought it and it was a pity because it was one of mine dream dress. But even if you love a dress doesn't mean it fits you well! I realized that I feel comfortable with floral print or solid color dress.
In this regard yesterday I bought Sweetie Violet jsk in pink.
It isn't my first choice, but if I will find the lavender one day, I'll buy it too surely! :D And to be honest I want even the OP (somebody save me!)
So, my wardrobe didn't change at all, even if I liked classic early, I bought only a classic dress so I didn't sell anything!
I'm sorry, this entry isn't very interesting!
I hope next week will be better! 

No comments:

Post a Comment