Animated Pink Cute Ghost

Translate my blog ♥

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Divergent the movie

Hi Divergents!
Are you ok?
Yesterday I went with my boyfriend to see Divergent. Since I knew that the movie would be released this week, I've read the book in 4 days more or less for be ready to go to the cinema.
It would be better see the movie before, to spare themselves the disappointment of the film adaptation, but guys, I love to be the "spoiler-girl" that in every scene whispers "hey, actually in the book.."
I think my boyfriend hates me!! Initially he wasn't interested in Divergent, but he kindly went with me!
Anyway, we wanted to see it at 19.15. At 19,40 they told us that the there were problems and the showing was deleted. I was just like... "what?!?!?!" but they were very kind and left us the choice to change movie, see it later or take a coupon for come back another day. We choose to see it at 21.30 since we wanted to see it yesterday.
As usual I prefer the book! The movie is really well done, but I didn't appreciate all the small (and big!) changes. I know that it's impossible do exactly the same also because in the movie would sound weird listening all the thoughts of the protagonist, especially in cases like this in which the book is written in first person. But a lot of scenes, imo, could have been more faithful, like the Tris final exam.
The cast was.. well.. low budget?! Aside Kate Winslet and Shailene Woodley the rest is not very famous or so talented.. I imagined them prettier! XD Oviously it's my opinion, and I hope to change my mind!
Not movie related, but yesterday I wore casual lolita after looong time!
This is my super-simple outfit
Jsk - Angelic Pretty
Bolero - Bodyline
Bag - Angelic Pretty
Tights -Calzedonia
Shoes - OVS
Head accessory - H&M

So, I've said enough I think! I'd love to hear your impression about Divergent if you have seen!
See ya!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment