Animated Pink Cute Ghost

Translate my blog ♥

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

30 Days Lolita Challenge: Day 10 ♥

Day 10 – What’s in your bag?

♪♫♪

I always take with me the same things, the only one that change is the book!

✓ My wallet is a gift from my mum for 2 Xmas ago. I love Cath Kidston's pattern and this one (with a blue bag always by Cath Kidston) is the best present my mum give to me!


✓ Kleenex are a must-have for every girls!


✓ Small deodorant. In our family we have the "phobia" of smell not so good (my mum fault!), so in our bag there are always little portable deodorants.


 ✓ My IPhone. I usually take it in my pocket, it's more safer I think, but how can I don't quote it? it's my best "bus stop" friend!

✓ A book. If I don't have a book in my bag, is surely because I have uploaded an eBook on my phone! I prefer read on paper, but the weight of a book is not so good if I have a lot of stuff in my bag!
(This time I'm reading "The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith aka JKRowling on my Iphone)

✓ My pink 3DS XL! This is the last of a series. I had a light pink DS lite, later a aqua blue 3DS and now this!


✓ Strawberry hand mirror. I don't use it actually, I bought only because it was cute!


✓ My ChooChoo weekly planner.. Same as above!


✓ Work and house keys


✓ Portable lint remover. I have 6 cats and a dog! I really need this one!



♪♫♪

See ya tomorrow, with day 11 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment