Animated Pink Cute Ghost

Translate my blog ♥

Thursday, February 20, 2014

30 Days Lolita Challenge: Day 20 ♥

Day 20 – A picture of a lolita friend.

♪♫♪

These are my cute lolita friends! 

The lovely girl in Moi-même-Moitié is Gwen. She likes Gothic and Victorian style! She started the 30 days lolita challenge yesterday! You can see it here!
The lovely girl in Angelic Pretty is Lisa. She prefers Sweet but also starting to wear other styles, and she is so cute in Cult Pary Kei also! She has a tumbrl but I haven't the link yet! But here is her Deviantart!
I'm so glad I've met them! Most of the Lolita on internet are quite nasty, but I was so lucky and both of them are not only fantastic, but kind and we think mostly the same things even if we like different styles!


♪♫♪



See ya tomorrow, with day 21 ♥

2 comments: