Animated Pink Cute Ghost

Translate my blog ♥

Thursday, February 13, 2014

30 Days Lolita Challenge: Day 11 ♥

Day 11 – One day in your lolita life in pictures.

♪♫♪

Well.. I haven't a prolific "lolita life", I wear lolita only for events, right now, my job doesn't allow me to dress with frills and bows. So, I'll try to tell my  typical day ( in pictures?!?!? srsly????)
6.30 am
Note: Imagine the professor is one of my cats! XD
7.15 am
8.10 am
Work time! (I wanna come back home!!)
Work break
Surfing on mbok/egl/closetchild!
 ♥
3.30 pm
Finally Free!
4.30 pm
At home
4.30/5.30 pm (depend if I have to cook!)
Afternoon/Evening
I became obsessed with the program "Four Weddings"! Meanwhile I think of all the beautiful lolita things I've seen!
8.30 pm 
f I'm hungry, let's eating again! XD
10/12 pm
Go to bed! Good Night!


♪♫♪

See ya later, with day 12 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment