Animated Pink Cute Ghost

Translate my blog ♥

Monday, February 3, 2014

30 Days Lolita Challenge: Day 3 ♥

Day 3 – 10 things you hate in lolita.

♪♫♪

1 ~ Price. Every Lolita knows how much it costs. Even if a dress is "quite cheap", plus shipping and eventually custom taxes, it become expensive! Buying second-hand is even worst if possible cause a lot of prints are sold  at a price even twice of the original. Internet is full of scammer! :(

2 ~ No size. I have a quite large bust and waist. I'm not fat, but even not skinny. A lot of Mary Magdalene's jsk/ops don't fit me and I love this brand! I really wish someday, every Classical brand will make more size of the same dress!

3 ~ Few pieces. If brands release more pieces of a dress surely price would drop and find a dream items would not be a war anymore!

4 ~ Knee high socks are really ugly. I believe that even with the most beautiful legs in the world they would be good!

5 ~ Apron. Seriously? Why in the world a girl should wear an apron if she is not a maid and she is working??

6 ~ Drama. If I had to be honest I like read secrets, but only when they are funny. Personal attack are only stupid! And I can't stand how much drama is common in lolita. ~(>_<~)

7 ~ Rule police XD skirts too short/long , tops too narrow/wide, pettis too much/little puffy. I have read pretty much everything, even that a girl"looked like a whore" because her knees were visible! It's true that lolita has many rules, but no one is paid to check that everyone respect them! come on! They're just clothes!

8 ~ Buy without try. I love when the postman rings at my door, but I surely prefer try and touch what I buy before do it. Maybe a dress I love fits me bad and I will not know until it will be in my hand!

9 ~ Plush bag. Baby's plush bags are creepy to me! Why make a plush with scary red eyes???

10 ~ Slow shipping snd custom taxes. No need to say more!

♪♫♪



See ya tomorrow, with day 4 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment