Animated Pink Cute Ghost

Translate my blog ♥

Sunday, February 2, 2014

30 Days Lolita Challenge: Day 2 ♥

Day 2 – 10 things you love in lolita.

♪♫♪

1 ~ Colours! I have always loved pastel colours, but find them in local shop it's so difficult!

2 ~ Custom lace are gorgeous! It's so elegant that lace remind the dress print.

3 ~ I have always loved Wigs, even before I discovered lolita. Wigs like Lockshop or GLW ones have a wonderful quality and match so well every lolita style!

4 ~ Different Style. I like sweet and classic but I love that lolita have such a different style and substyle! Gothic, Country, Pirate, Hime.. One passion, different style!

5 ~ Classic and floral prints are the best! By Ap, I love print like Radiant Candlelight, Moon Night Theatre and almost every floral print! 

6 ~ Shape, mostly A-line skirt. This shape fits me better than cupcakes one.

7 ~ Shoes. Ok, I love shoes even if not lolita! I have a lot, but not enough for lolita! I want at least 2 pairs for every color! XD

8 ~ New Friends! I was in a hard period, I'd lost all my friends (I was treated really bad) and lolita helped me to find new ones! I don't see them very often but we chat a lot on FB!

9 ~ Surfing on lolita sites make me happy even if I'm not going to buy anything! So much cuteness all together!

10 ~ Details! I've never seen a dress full of details like lolita ones! Some prints are so stunning!

♪♫♪



See ya tomorrow, with day 3 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment