Animated Pink Cute Ghost

Translate my blog ♥

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Angelic pretty Osumashi Ribbon Tie Blouse "review"

Hello everyone! Today I receive my new AP blouse an I want to share with you the first pictures I take!
the stock pic
And here we go! Opening the package!
Inside there are a cute sticker and a plastic shopping bag!
And ta-daaah! The blouse!
 ♥
It's really a pure white!
The sleeves are made of chiffon.. so soft!
detachable tie ribbon
Without ribbon
And now a super quick try! It's betters than these picture I swear! Even I! I'm not fat like it seems! D:
I really love the transparency! **
This blouse fit me perfectly! Maybe the bust is a little tight but I have under a padded bra!
I love it each minute more!
The shipping was very fast, even here in customs (43 euros???!!!) and the package was perfect!
My Romantic Rose Letter perfect outfit is near!





No comments:

Post a Comment