Animated Pink Cute Ghost

Translate my blog ♥

Monday, February 17, 2014

30 Days Lolita Challenge: Day 17 ♥

Day 17 – What do you want more then anything right now?

♪♫♪

When you want a lot of stuff, choose the one you want the most is quite difficult!
But right now, my dream is travel the whole world. My job is boring and out here there are so many wonderful things to see.. I wouldn't stay in a hotel all the time. I wish I could stay with the people who live there, learn a new job, meet new people and then, maybe after a month, change country and start all over again. I think it's possible, but I'm not bravery enough to left my family and my house and go into the unknown.. If only there was one person who convince me to make this crazy thing with him. My boyfriend is fearful just like me, so surely we will not do this. It make me sad..


♪♫♪



See ya tomorrow, with day 18 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment