Animated Pink Cute Ghost

Translate my blog ♥

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

30 Days Lolita Challenge: Day 19 ♥

Day 19 – What’s in your make-up bag?

♪♫♪

I have two make-up bags (3 actually! XD): One is for the make up I take with me and the others are for the products I use only at home, when I have the time to "try to make the miracle"!
I buy only low-budget cosmetics.. I use them only in my free time, the rest of the day I look like a monster! So, spend a lot of money for something a use so little it's a worth. I like Essence cosmetics. They are really cheap and quite good for my need. Some products are not so good, but like in everything you have to choose well! They make a seasons (or for special event) lines and the best bargains are surely in this special item!
This super cute pink case is by Accessorize.
This funny tin penguin case is a gift by my sister and is from Tiger.

♪♫♪



See ya tomorrow, with day 20 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment