Animated Pink Cute Ghost

Translate my blog ♥

Saturday, February 15, 2014

30 Days Lolita Challenge: Day 15 ♥

Day 15 – A picture of your last lolita purchase.

♪♫♪

The other day I received my Romantic Rose Letter and this entry is right on cue!
This set is my self-made gift! I'll show you the pictures I've taken just after opened the package!
 ♥
When I saw Aatp I was shocked! Oh my gosh! She made a mistake!!
But after..
Kyaaaaaah! *happiness*
There was a cute note from Nicole, the shopping service
The headdress is smaller than I expected and the flower aren't so good.. It was a little disappointment..
 ♥ 
The cuffs are lovely! (The color is more soft then the second picture) They have two buttons to adjust the closure!
 ♥
Socks are lovely! The otk are wonderful!
And now the dress!
 ♥
 ♥
 ♥
 ♥
 ♥
 ♥
It's the softest dress I've ever seen! The color is lovely, I usually don't like so much lavender but this one.. Wow!! I absolutely love this dress! I hope to catch the other jsk one day!
A super quick try!

♪♫♪



See ya tomorrow, with day 6 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment