Animated Pink Cute Ghost

Translate my blog ♥

Friday, February 21, 2014

30 Days Lolita Challenge: Day 21 ♥

Day 21 – Your favorite fictional lolita.

♪♫♪

I don't think this manga is popular, surely not like Paradise Kiss or Neighborhood Story ( I'm talking about Miwako!) but Berry Dynamite by Aya Nakahara tell the story of a couple of idol that wear lolita clothes!
The story is quite funny! Kurumi (right) is a super cute girl who loves strawberry, lolita and be an idol, Mai (left) want to become a rockstar but accepts to work with Kurumi only to aquire the fame she need to realize her dream.
The dresses are simple, no print, a bit old school sometimes!
Kurumi is so lovely and ingenuous! I really love her because even if she acts like a stupid, she does it with good intention!!

I didn't find better pictures, I'm sorry!!

♪♫♪



See ya tomorrow, with day 22 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment