Animated Pink Cute Ghost

Translate my blog ♥

Monday, February 10, 2014

30 Days Lolita Challenge: Day 8 and 9 ♥

Day 8 – 10 songs that inspire you for lolita.

I'm so late!!! I will unite day 8 and day 9!

♪♫♪

Well... I've never connected Lolita to Music so I think this time I'll post only few songs I find cute and delicate!

1 ~ I love Utada Hikaru's songs from Kingdom Hearts series, Simple And Clean/Hikari and Sanctuary/Passion are wonderful! [] []

2 ~ Yiruma's River Flows in You []

3 ~ I love almost all Disney Movie songs! On top there are foe example "Colors of the wind" and "A Whole New World"!

♪♫♪

Day 9 – 10 things you will never do in lolita.

♪♫♪

1 ~ Running, Dance, whatever makes me sweat!

2 ~ Eat foods full of sauces like Hamburger or chips or even a cake full of cream!

3 ~ Go shopping in a chaotic place. I hate when people rub on my clothes!

4 ~ Cooking! Even if is cute the idea, I hate flour on me!

5 ~ Go to brasserie. I don't think lolita is appropriate there.

6 ~ Go to funerals. One day I saw on daily lolita an outfit for a funeral. Besides to bad taste to make a photo for your funeral outfit, Lolita is "too much" for this type of ceremony.

7 ~ Have sex. On BtB a lot of people said they make sex in their lolita clothes. I'm too afraid to ruin them for make this!!

8 ~ Go out alone at night. I'm scared to do this in "normal clothes", in Lolita I would be too much notable!

9 ~ Go to work. I work in the office but I always go out in the warehouse and in the refrigeration room!

10 ~ Wear lolita when is raining or snowing! I can't stand the muddy ground and I always get dirty because of the rain!

♪♫♪

See ya later, with day 10 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment