Animated Pink Cute Ghost

Translate my blog ♥

Thursday, February 6, 2014

30 Days Lolita Challenge: Day 6 ♥

Day 6 – 10 things you can’t live without in lolita.

♪♫♪

1 ~ Petticoat is a must have! An outfit can be the best ever but without a good petti it's not perfect! 

2 ~ Roses in the hair. Almost a little one, I love them!

3 ~ May sound stupid, but a good bra is essential to maintain a good shape even on the top!

4 ~ Tights or otk socks. I don't like knees so I want them covered!

5 ~ Angelic Pretty cute stuff. I need to see even if I not own it!

6 ~ Cute or high heels shoes! I love Teaparties, but high heels shoes soaring legs (it's correct?)

7 ~ Internet and my credit card! ahahaha!

8 ~ Support of my Boyfriend and my friends! I ask every time for advice!

9 ~ Wigs. as I've said many times, I love them!

10 ~ Pink, Black, White! My wishlist has this three color mainly!

♪♫♪



See ya tomorrow, with day 7 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment