Animated Pink Cute Ghost

Translate my blog ♥

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Quite busy!

Hi everyone! I want to apologize, 'cause in these days I was so busy and I didn't post anything in 3 days about Lolita challenge. I hope to write something today..

Few lolita news:
~ I receive my RRL jsk, but I wasn't at home yesterday so I didn't open the package yet! It's a sunny day, I should be able to make some photos so I'll surely make a review! I'm so excited! ♥^♥
~ I bidded two bags last week, and even if I was sure to not win.. I did it! Both of them are Angelic Pretty, one is the 3-way bag in black (I love this style, I wish I could get one in pink one day!)
and the other one is the ribbon bag in pink. Firstly, I don't like this bag, but I wanted a pink one and I bid "just for fun". But now, more I see it, more I like it!
I hope they will arrive soon! It's the first time I use Celga service!
See ya later with some photos and Lolita Challenge post!

No comments:

Post a Comment