Animated Pink Cute Ghost

Translate my blog ♥

Friday, February 7, 2014

30 Days Lolita Challenge: Day 7 ♥

Day 7 – 10 people who inspire your lolita style.

♪♫♪

1 ~ Ruban Rose

2 ~ Princess Peachie

3 ~ Pixie Late




I'm so sorry but I can't reach 10, cause I actually never follow anybody. I was very impressed by the style of these three girls.

Ruban Rose coordinates in a way that I find wonderful. The frequent use of bolero and cardigans instead of blouses under the jsks makes the outfit less sugary imo. Her hair are always so perfect also!

Princess Peachie is so sweet!! She shows how you can be an adorable lolita with a low budget! She owns mostly bodyline or offbrand stuff indeed.

Pixie_Late's outfits are very originals. I love how she matches wigs with clothes! Even if she dresses mostly gyaru now, I hope to see her coords again!

♪♫♪



See ya tomorrow, with day 8 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment