Animated Pink Cute Ghost

Translate my blog ♥

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

30 Days Lolita Challenge: Day 4 ♥

Day 4 – 10 different kinds of food you like.

♪♫♪

1 ~ Dark Chocolate! I eat a little piece of it almost every evening!

2 ~ I like all vegetables since childhood! Salad, broccoli, tomatoes..I prefer raw vegetables though .. I don't really like them cooked because they become flabby XD

3 ~ Japanese food. When people hear "japanese food" immediately think of sushi.. Well, of all japanese dishes, sushi is the only one I don't like! On the other hand, uramaki, rice, sashimi, tempura (etc) are absolutely tasty!

4 ~ Pizza. Who doesn't like pizza??

5 ~ Junk food. More it hurts, more it's good!

6 ~ Summer fruits like peach, apricots, cherries and strawberry. Nectarines are my fav, I could eat one after the other!

7 ~ Pancakes with maple syrup.. With bacon, scrambled eggs and orange juice are out of this world!

8 ~ Lasagna. surely the best way to use pasta and meat sauce!

9 ~ Cheese! Each type, more is seasoned, better it is!

10 ~ Coke zero. It's strange I know but I can't drink classic coke anymore!

♪♫♪



See ya tomorrow, with day 5 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment